Associate Attorney Diamond Alexander received her undergraduate education from The University of Mississippi in 2017 where she double-majored in Criminal Justice & History. She then took a one year sabbatical to get married, travel, move to Atlanta, and apply to law school. Following that, she attended Emory University School of Law where she was also a family law teaching assistant from 2019 to 2021. She graduated law school in 2021 and became a member of the Georgia Bar in 2022.
During her educational career, Diamond received a number of recognitions and was involved in several impressive groups including:
- Horatio Alger National Scholar (est. 2014 ; lifetime affiliation)
- Outstanding Criminal Justice Student (2015)
- Alpha Phi Sigma Criminal Justice Honor Society, Mu Rho Chapter
- Kessler-Family Scholar (Spring 2019)
- Emory Black Law Student's Association President (2020-2021)
- Emory Moot Court Society (2019-2021)
- Southern Region of the National Black Law Student's Association - Director of Sub-Region 1 (2020-2021)
- 2020 Rowland Barnes Memorial Scholar
Diamond also has legal experience in probate, real estate, criminal defense, corporate litigation. Since graduating law school, Diamond has practiced family law exclusively.
Outside of her legal career, the Michigan native is also a certified pet care professional and the owner of Diamond's Doggy Daycare, LLC. She enjoys traveling, art, cooking, baking, and spending time with her husband, Terrence, and their dogs, Jazz and Greer.